Housing Counseling offers information and assistance to help people remain in their homes. The following are some of the available services:
- Locating suitable and affordable housing
- Accessing Utility Benefits and Programs
- Money Management and Budgeting
- Solving deed and title problems
- Helping with Mortgage Default and Delinquency Counseling
- Anti Predatory Loan Counseling, Predatory Loan Relief
- Filing Tax and Rent Rebates
- City Taxes and Other City Liens
- Connection to other resources
Journey’s Way Housing Counselor can help!
Call our Housing Counselor, Barbara Davis, for an appointment at 215-487-1750 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Housing Counselor is also available to speak to community groups on older adult housing issues such as independent living, home modifications, and avoiding predatory loans.